Welcome to a place where curiosity rules.
Where children learn to honor timeless traditions and think for themselves. Where students are encouraged to ask bold questions, confront paradox, and discover new connections. Where critical inquiry feels like fun, and lights go on in unexpected ways. Welcome to a place where students see links between Moses and Macbeth, anthropology and architecture, biology and Bible. Where children understand empathy so deeply that they relate to characters — both real and fictional – across the eras in time and draw guidance from them for living today. Welcome to a place where everything, and everyone, feels accessible, nothing is off-limits and students yearn to engage the world.
Welcome to Kadima.
Learn how to think. Discover your identity. Become a global Jewish citizen.
Our vision is to make an exceptional Jewish day school education accessible and thereby helping to ensure Jewish continuity and a vibrant Jewish future.
Kadima’s Mission Statement:
Kadima Day School provides an integrated general and Judaic studies education that is comprehensive and academically challenging. Our commitment to educational excellence and Jewish tradition teaches our students to maximize their academic, social, physical and spiritual potentials. A Kadima education instills a strong sense of identity, preparedness for higher education and a commitment to responsible living guided by Jewish ethics and values.
At Kadima we believe that:
- A modern, well-rounded curriculum that includes technology, Judaic studies, athletics and the arts instills a joy for learning beyond the walls of the classroom.
- Active learning engages students to become creative, critical, and analytical thinkers.
- Studying Jewish texts contributes to critical and analytical skills that are valuable throughout one’s life.
- Understanding ritual observance, possessing a love for Israel and studying Judaism develop each student’s own Jewish identity and ensures our continuity as a people.
- All knowledge is significant; everything we learn can inspire and help us along our respective paths.
- A partnership between teachers, staff, parents and the larger community provides the foundation for moral sensitivity and empathy for others, which is essential to achieving one’s fullest potential.