Kadima Day School Presents Cafe Kadima for all parents with student entering middle school.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 8:15 am in the Kadima Library
Meet our faculty, students and staff and see first hand all that Kadima has to offer:
- A warm and diverse community
- A place where the individual is celebrated and different learning styles embraced
- View our experiential classroom design
- Experience the benefits of our technology program, digital textbooks and one -on-one iPads
- Learn about our academic offerings, athletic program, elective options, and more!
Middle school is a pivotal time in child’s education career. Research shows that students start their preparations for high school, and the future challenges of college and the workforce, as early as 6th grade! Kadima has created a middle school program focused on student success not only academically, but socially and spiritually as well. Join us to learn more!
To join us for coffee on Wednesday, December 2 at 8:15 am, to learn more, or to RSVP, contact the admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-346-0849.